I made view "F", and shortened the sleeves.
I like the look of a cowl neck, but they never lay quite right. This one has pleats at the shoulders that cause the neck to drape nicely. I extended the facing quite a lit - just as extra insurance that it wouldn't flip out. I also like that the neckline's not too wide nor too low cut.
I made a size 14 down to the waist and then out to a 16. I also added a little to the center back at the hip area to give me more room in the backside area. And as per my usual alteration, I removed about 3/4" from the shoulder width.
I used my coverstitch machine to hem the sleeves and bottom edge. I think I'm finally getting the hang of using it.
I used 1-1/4 yards fabric. It's a poly-blend knit that I believe I got at WalMart several years ago. It feels ok, but is a little hot for me to wear in the summer. I'll most likely wear it in the fall with a sweater or cardigan over it.