I decided to make a pair of jogger pants - aka sweatpants.
When I searched my inventory for a pattern to use, I came across this one. I actually
bought it with plans to make the top, but I never did.
I'm always looking for that pants pattern - one that's both flattering and comfortable. And I think I've found it.
I'm so glad I gave this pattern a try. The ONLY change I made was to remove some from the top of the pants as they came up too high. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
I decided to make a 2nd pair using a woven - some kind of a poly. For this pair, I narrowed the legs from the knee down. Of course, they aren't as comfortable as the knit pair, but they're good. I hope with minor modifications this will become my TNT pants pattern.