A blog devoted primarily to garment sewing - with little splashes of quilting, crafts, and misc. sewing thrown in for variety.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

July sewing plans and June recap

July sewing plans
cream color topper
black maxi dress - Butterick 6330
wrap pants - Simplicity 4192 - rollover from a few months ago
wrap skirt - McCall's 5430 - rollover from a few months ago

draft a skirt muslin

pad out my dressform


June recap 
I finished everything on my list except for drafting the skirt muslin.
Nightgown
Put Riley's quilt together & let her start tacking it
Finish organizing fabric
Knit maxi dress - B6330
Black top - made 2

Draft skirt muslin - DID NOT


I also made 2 harnesses for Paisley - this has been on my list for several months.
And made McCall's 7242 dress from my May list; but unfortunately I don't like it.


2 comments:

  1. Well done! Excited to see what you're sewing this coming month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aack! you're so organized! I change my mind all the time about what I want to sew - so I just sew whatever looks fun at the moment. I think it's because I'm retired and list-making (and tracking) seems to belong to my working years!

    ReplyDelete