I've decided to add another item to my list of sewing goals for this year. I want to develop a TNT (tried and true) pattern for the basics in my wardrobe. After thinking about what I wear most of the time, I came up with this list of 10.
1. Basic knit top (with neckline & sleeve variations)
3. Woven pull over top
4. Princess seam button down blouse
5. Loose fit button down shirt
7. Boot-leg trousers
8. Knit pants (slim fit & flare leg)
9. Woven pants (pull on style for linen, etc.)
10. Knit dress
This will be a big job, but once it's done, it will make sewing more enjoyable. And quicker too since fitting a new pattern can take a lot of time. Wish me luck!