I used Vogue 9057 and made view B. With a few changes I got the loose tunic type top that I wanted. First, I lengthened it by 2 inches. Then I added fullness through the waist and hips by moving the center of the pattern away from the fold of the fabric. And, obviously, I shortened the sleeves. I really like how it turned out.
The black and white dot fabric is a light weight ITY that's perfect for summer tops. It's very soft and was easy to work with. I don't remember where I got it, but I bought 4 yards. This top only took 1 yard, so I still have a lot of it left.
The black fabric that I used for the sleeves is a thin poly knit from Joann's. I also used it for the neckband. This is the method I used for the neck: cut a strip 2 inches wide and fold it in half; attach it to the neck and then serge the seam; then fold the seam down and top stitch.
I like the contrast of the black sleeves and neckband with the print fabric. I also like the rounded shape of the hem.